Sunday, March 14, 2010

Corel Digital Studio

I visited my Dad today and we had a great time just hanging out and talking. We tend to always end up watching Travel Channel shows on Extreme Restaurants and places to pig out and then end up hungry and chatting about great food all day. I am not complaining in the least because I love these days and I love that looking at cookbooks and watching Travel Channel and Food Network are things my Dad and I can enjoy together.

On another note, I found an awesome giveaway today at Sweeps4Bloggers. They are giving away Corel Digital Studio 2010. I am a sucker for photos and photo editing programs and love the idea of being able to combine photo and movies and also import them to and from my ipod so I thought this was the neatest giveaway that I came across today. The giveaway ends on 3/17/2010. Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment